We will be introducing the below procedures that everyone must follow.
These measures are temporary and have been put in place to protect everyone so please respect them, anyone not following the rules will be asked to leave.
Access to the golf course will only be available for members and as such the annual membership fee should be paid or agreed in advance before play will be granted.
Visitors or non-members are not able to play until further notice, but we would encourage them to look at our short term membership offer which will allow them access the facility.
- Players must pre-book their tee time via BRS or by calling up
- Three players per group running in 14 minute intervals
- Players should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to their reserved tee time.
- Players should check in at reception, a simple thumbs up through the window is fine but please only 1 person in the hallway/clubhouse/toilets at once
- Access to the members lounge will be prohibited.
- The locker room will remain closed, but members are allowed a one-off entry to retrieve their golf equipment.
- Play must only start at the 1sthole.
- Social golf only, no competitions until further notice.
- All rakes and bins have been removed, other immovable course furniture should not be touched. Players must not share equipment.
- Flag sticks must remain in the hole and should not be touched, holes have been adapted to make it easier to retrieve your own ball. We also advise the use of ‘gimmie’s’ where appropriate.
- Players should not mingle and social distancing must be observed during play this includes congregating in groups across the course particularly tee boxes
- Players should leave promptly taking all golf equipment home.
These measures remain under constant review and will likely change once we receive updated guidance from the relevant authorities.